Simple Easy Practical Meditation Techniques Guide Learn How To Open & Balance Up Your Svadhistana Sacral (Second) Chakra By Shiva Girish Modern Chakra Therapy Meditation Master
Second Chakra – Sacral Chakra
Traditional Name: Svadhistana Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
Traditional name: Svadhishtana
Location: Below the belly button / lower abdomen; 2-3 inches below the navel
Ruling planet: Mars
Related gland: Genital / Urinary system
The meaning of the Sanskrit word “Svadhishtana” is sweetness. Only after balancing this chakra, one starts developing fearlessness, compassion, love, etc. In this state, one develops heightened creativity and imagination. This chakra is the place of unconscious desires and passions. Meditation on this chakra can bring mastery over the animal instincts, release negative emotions such as fear, worry and hate, and replace these emotions with a greater capacity for compassion and love.
- Urges of sexual and sensual matters
- Importance of relations
- Willingness to get rid of guilt,
- Pleasure, sensation and creativity.
When The Sacral Chakra Is Open:
- The urge for sexuality is strong.
- You recognize the creative and unlimited potential of energy within.
- You are open to enjoying sexual experiences and pleasure with partners who honour you.
- Happiness, Joy and laughter.
- Increasing emotional fluidity,
- A sense of deep connection.
- You would become a Friendly for any situation.
- You become hopeful and confident about the future.
- It makes you concerned for others, increases a sense of belonging, makes you creative.
- You become Imaginative, intuitive and attuned to your own feelings.
- You would have a great sense of humour.
When The Sacral Chakra Is Closed:
- There is a strong belief that sex is hurtful.
- Depression, hysteria.
- You feel that being sexy is the only way to receive love.
- There may be unresolved issues of abuse, hurt, and confusion.
- You become emotionally explosive and aggressive.
- It makes you overly ambitious and manipulative.
- You feel caught up in illusion.
- It makes you overindulgent.
- You become self-serving.
- It creates full of obsessive thoughts of sex in your mind.
- You see people as sex objects.
More Characteristics of Sacral Chakra:
Similar to the root chakra, the second chakra also stores fear, especially fear of death. The fear of death must be overcome to enjoy life. For most people fear is what drives their lives. To accurately identify what one wants to do in life and achieve a goal one must be free of fear.
- Through the Kriyas associated with this chakra, one can attain fearlessness, not by ignoring the fear, but by understanding it.
- The awareness has to cross the second level by observing the mental attitudes so that once the fear arises, it can be controlled.
- With proper understanding and becoming aware of emotions,
- one can start developing qualities such as compassion, fearlessness, forgiveness, etc. which are considered the most important qualities in the path of transformation.
- This chakra greatly deals with the nature of sensation, guilt, pleasure, pain, etc.
- This chakra also deals with the creativity and the instinctive talent of the individual.
Modern world needs more meditation teachers, healers and seekers of life who can spread peace, celebration and love on this earth.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India upcoming 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa, India
- 100 Hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa India – A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More. Meditation Teacher Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Mandrem, Arambol Beach, Goa, India
- RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course In North Goa, India -Prices are inclusive of Food, Shared Accommodation, all training manuals, airport pickup and Yoga Alliance Certificate. – More Info Yin Yoga Teacher Training Goa Inda
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India – 4 Days – Tibetan Singing Bowls – Sound Healing Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, North Goa, India – A Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy With Seven Chakras Bowls & Sound Healing Meditations Techniques. More Info Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – Offers 11-Day Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training for Certified Master Level Sound Healing Therapists, North Goa, India Main Aim, Objective and Goals of Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training:This Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Therapist Training is designed in such a way that Master Level Certified Singing Bowl Therapists, will learn how to train others to become Tibetan Singing Bowls Healers. Learn the art of leading, teaching and certifying others through a Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training workshop. For More Info Master Sound Healing Therapist Training india
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – 9 Days – Module 1 – Nada Yoga, Vedic Sound Chanting Mantra + Module 2 – Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training In Goa, Rishikesh, Indai – A certified sound healing therapy course which teaches you, how to practice and teach meditation techniques from Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy, Nada Yoga, Sacred Sounds, Vibration healing, Vedic Sounds chanting, Mantra immersion and Chakras Mantras. More Info About Nada Yoga Teacher Training India.