Simple Easy Practical Meditation Techniques Guide Learn How To Open & Balance Up Your Anahata Heart (Fourth) Chakra By Shiva Girish Modern Chakra Therapy Meditation Master
First Chakra – Root Chakra
Traditional Name: Mooladhara Chakra
- Root Chakra
Traditional name: Mooladhara
Layer: Physical / Gross
Location: This chakra is located at the base of the spine below the spinal cord and near the anus.
Ruling planet: Saturn
Related gland: Adrenal glands
“Moola” in Sanskrit means root and “adhara” is the base or support. Because of the location of this chakra, it is the base of all the other chakras. Kundalini Shakti, the serpent power in each human being, resides in the Mooladhara Chakra. At this centre stabilization of vital energy takes place. When energy increases in mooladhara, great physical and psychological presence is felt. This chakra has the nature of animal instincts. This chakra reveals how a person can succumb to the forces of nature and is related to gross matter. Strength of muscles, durability of bone’s, etc. is manifested in this state. An example of how to meditate on this chakra is by concentrating on the root chakra, the spot in between the genitals and the anus, chant the sound LAM, and visualize the symbolic colour Red.
- Issues concerning birth
- Patterns of survival and generation
- Relationship towards money and food
- Issue related to health and stability
When The Root Chakra Is Open:
- You feel a strong relationship with family as well as with friends that you consider to be a family.
- You feel loved.
- You feel happy, confident, secure, trusting, and stable with your finances.
- Ecstatic pleasure in sex.
- Feeling of being rooted, with a strong life force.
- You feel more self-centred, grounded, fit and healthy.
When the Root Chakra is Closed:
- You feel ignored by dear ones or parents.
- You feel that there is not enough money to satisfy your needs.
- You feel that you are not on the right track in life.
- You feel hatred or rejection towards your body.
- Greed, Sex Addiction, Jealousy, Less Or No Libido.
- It makes you Egotistic, sniffy, greedy.
- You’ve got the self-confidence declines. No grounded in physical reality.
- You become weak.
- You can’t achieve your goals. Become self-destructive. Feel unloved, or abandoned.
More Characteristics of the Root Chakra:
- Since energy starts from the root chakra, Tantra says spiritual work has to begin here.
- Controls the emotions of survival
- Helps relationships and bonds with family, friends, relatives, etc.
- Root Chakra is related to sexual energy, the urge to have sex, earn money and satisfy our craving towards food, etc.
- Exerts greater control over stomach ailments and can be used to heal anyone suffering from a digestive problem.
- Once there is control over this chakra, energy starts flowing up towards the crown of the head.
- Kriyas and meditation on this chakra helps gain control over sexual thoughts and urges playing an important role in controlling celibacy.
- This chakra is a meeting point of two important Nadis that represent positive and negative aspect of the mind – Ida and Pingala.
• Concerns of survival, food, money, health, etc. which are essential for human survival.
Modern world needs more meditation teachers, healers and seekers of life who can spread peace, celebration and love on this earth.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India upcoming 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa, India
- 100 Hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa India – A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More. Meditation Training Goa India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Mandrem, Arambol Beach, Goa, India
- RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course In North Goa, India -Prices are inclusive of Food, Shared Accommodation, all training manuals, airport pickup and Yoga Alliance Certificate. – More Info Yin Yoga Teacher Training Goa
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – Offers 11-Day Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training for Certified Master Level Sound Healing Therapists, North Goa, India
- Aim, Objective and Goals of Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training:This Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Therapist Training is designed in such a way that Master Level Certified Singing Bowl Therapists, will learn how to train others to become Tibetan Singing Bowls Healers. Learn the art of leading, teaching and certifying others through a Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training workshop. For More Info Master Sound Healing Therapist Training
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India – 4 Days – Tibetan Singing Bowls – Sound Healing Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, North Goa, India – A Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy With Seven Chakras Bowls & Sound Healing Meditations Techniques. More Info Singing Bowls Teacher Training India
Join Shiva Girish and many more meditators around the world to find inner peace of mind in the midst of turmoil, and do your part to help our global community find hope, peace, love, Gratitude and optimism. For more info – Online Live Meditation Courses
Self-care – Self Love – Self Acceptance is the new healthcare. Meditation is your prescription.
Online 100 Hours & 200 Hours Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Program At Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation & Sound healing School India – Join the Internationally acclaimed certified Mindfulness – Active- Passive – Chakra therapy Meditation teacher training from your home. Online Meditation Teacher Training
Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation & Sound Healing School India Offers 200 Hours – 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa, India
4 Days – Tibetan Singing Bowls – Sound Healing Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, North Goa, India
A Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy With Seven Chakras Bowls & Sound Healing Meditations Techniques.