Simple Easy Practical Meditation Techniques Guide Learn How To Open & Balance Up Your Manipura Chakra Solar Plexus (Third) Chakra By Shiva Girish Modern Chakra Therapy Meditation Master
Third Chakra – Solar Plexus Chakra
Traditional Name: Manipura Chakra
- Solar Plexus
Traditional name: Manipura Chakra / Navel
Layer: Mental or intellectual
Location: The Solar Plexus Chakra is located just above the navel.
Ruling planet: Sun.
Related gland: pancreas.
The meaning of the Sanskrit word “Manipura”is “Mani” which means beads or jewels and “pura” means a place or city, etc. When your consciousness is at this stage, you have crossed the negative part of the Swadhishtana Chakra. The Center for vitality lies in the Manipura Chakra. When consciousness is at this level, one feels health, well-being, and balanced energy. This chakra focuses on: willpower, a sense of transformation, government of personal energies, discipline of the ego, self control, a sense of power and authority. It is at this point that one is able to monitor and assess how internal energies affect the external body.
- Importance of relationship with one’s self
- Self-esteem, self-image
- Willingness to be free from shame and guilt
When the Solar Plexus Chakra is Open:
- There is a strong sense of one’s own power and position.
- There is a desire to utilize one’s power and position in productive and beneficial ways.
- There is an admiring attitude to accept others with a similar type of power and influence.
- You start following in the footsteps of like minded people that inspire you to use your personal power to improve the world.
- You become cheerful,
- It increases your self-respect.
- You have respect for others.
- You become relaxed, skilful, intelligent, spontaneous and expressive.
- It makes you able to take on new challenges.
- You enjoy physical activity and good food.
When The Solar Plexus Chakra Is Closed:
- There is a sense that you are a victim in the world.
- You feel inferior to others and start giving up power to sustain relationships. Stomach pain and anxiety are felt.
- Physical manifestations include stomach pain and emotional manifestation includes anxiety.
- Fanaticism, having a blind belief,
- Following the expectations of others, having power trip or feelings of inferiority.
- It is following the path of your soul calling.
- It gives wisdom through experience.
- You became able to embrace the unity of opposites.
- In sexuality you experiences of ‘egolessness’ and full body orgasm.
- You feel Depressed and lack of confidence.
- You worry about what others think.
- You become confused.
- You feel that others control your life.
- You get poor digestion.
- You do afraid of being alone. Need constant reassurance, become jealous and distrustful.
More Characteristics Solar Plexus Chakra:
- At this level, one compares themselves with others in regards to their power. The relationship is completely dependent on power.
- When this chakra is active, an attitude to make a difference using power is developed.
- At this level, accepting others who are powerful and trying to follow their footsteps arises.
- Sentimental emotions lie in this chakra.
- Energy at this level turns knowledge to wisdom by bringing clarity of thoughts.
- When this chakra is balanced one becomes tolerant and patient while interacting with others and starts treating others with respect.
• At this level, one starts understanding the purpose of life.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India upcoming 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa, India This 100 Hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa India – A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More. 100 hours Meditation Teacher Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Mandrem, Arambol Beach, Goa, India
- RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course In North Goa, India -Prices are inclusive of Food, Shared Accommodation, all training manuals, airport pickup and Yoga Alliance Certificate. – More Info Yin Yoga Teacher Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India – 4 Days – Tibetan Singing Bowls – Sound Healing Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, North Goa, India – A Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy With Seven Chakras Bowls & Sound Healing Meditations Techniques.Course Objective: To understand the core principles of Sound Healing and Meditation, get the experience of practicing Sound Healing Meditations and learn to apply the knowledge to conduct Sound healing sessions and workshops.More Info Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – Offers 11-Day Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training for Certified Master Level Sound Healing Therapists, North Goa, India Main Aim, Objective and Goals of Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training:This Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Therapist Training is designed in such a way that Master Level Certified Singing Bowl Therapists, will learn how to train others to become Tibetan Singing Bowls Healers. Learn the art of leading, teaching and certifying others through a Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training workshop. The increasing interest for Sound Healers comes from the rising consumer interest and awareness of alternative medicine and wellness programs.For More Info Master Sound Healing Therapist Training india
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – 9 Days – Module 1 – Nada Yoga, Vedic Sound Chanting Mantra + Module 2 – Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training In Goa, Rishikesh, India – A certified sound healing therapy course which teaches you, how to practice and teach meditation techniques from Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy, Nada Yoga, Sacred Sounds, Vibration healing, Vedic Sounds chanting, Mantra immersion and Chakras Mantras.This Nada Yoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Training is exclusively designed for Tibetan singing bowls therapy healers, Alternative healers, Yoga meditation teachers, Tarot reader, Reiki Healers, Life Coach, Holistic health practitioners, and all other light healing workers.More Info About Nada Yoga Teacher Training Goa India.