Simple Easy Practical Meditation Techniques Guide Learn How To Open & Balance Up Your Anahata Heart (Fourth) Chakra By Shiva Girish Modern Chakra Therapy Meditation Master
Fourth Chakra – (Heart Chakra)
(Traditional Name: Anahata Chakra)
- Heart Chakra.
Traditional name: Anahata Chakra
Ruling planet: Venus.
Related glands / body parts: Heart and lungs; thymus gland.
The meaning of the Sanskrit word “Anahata” is unstuck. The heart chakra is associated with unconditional love, compassion, and forgiveness. Purity, caring and affection is manifested at this chakra. As this chakra becomes purified, a greater sensitivity and emotional balance radiates across the body. This chakra is considered the beginning point of divinity in man. The heart chakra is the bridge that connects and elevates the lower chakras (associated with animal instincts) with, the higher chakras (associated with spiritual growth). The real transformation in the spiritual life starts with the heart chakra; moving towards a serene and calm mind without any violence. It is here that one gets the wisdom of the true self. If consciousness is in this state, one’s creativity and talent are fully manifested. “Sankalpa,” the determined desire, is fulfilled by visualization, meditation, and concentration on one’s Sankalpa and heart.
- Compassionate attitude
- Acceptance of one’s own masculine and feminine emotions
- A forgiving attitude
- Heartfelt love and affection
When The Heart Chakra Is Open:
- Your relationships are harmonious.
- Giving and receiving is smooth and easy.
- You feel that life is wonderful and have gratitude for your existence.
- You are content and appreciative of relationships.
- You are able to feel compassionate to yourself and not make others feel sorry for you.
- You feel Loving.
- It gives you nurturing.
- You become compassionate.
- It tells that both partners dissolving into love itself.
- It brings transcendence of conflict in relationships.
- You get to know that orgasm of the heart is divinely physical and yet carries a timeless mystical quality.
- You become physically and emotionally balanced.
- It brings quality of nurturing & friendliness to you.
- You become able to see the good in others.
- You become able to surrender in a love relationship.
When The Heart Chakra Is Closed:
- You feel the need to please others in order to receive love.
- You feel guarded and keep your heart closed as a form of protection.
- Past experiences and feelings of hurt have not been resolved/released from the body.
- You feel cold hearted and inhuman. Destructive tendencies.
- You become demanding and overly critical.
- You become possessive and moody.
- You love conditionally.
- You feel indecisive.
- You feel the fear of letting go, fear of being hurt, fear of being free and fear of being abandoned.
- You feel feelings of unworthiness in love.
More Characteristics of the Heart Chakra:
- This chakra is positioned in between the three upper and lower chakras.
- In the heart, the true attitude of selfless love starts.
- One has to have a selfless heart in order to develop true compassion and love.
- This chakra converts the imagination to determination.
- When the heart chakra is open, one starts accepting others despite their faults.
- When the heart chakra is open there is no feeling of guilt and relationships are harmonious.
- When the heart chakra is open, giving and receiving happens automatically and naturally.
- When the heart chakra opens there is gratitude towards others, one wants to start helping and serving others without expecting anything in return.
- When the heart chakra is open, we start recognizing others from the heart without any kind of deception.
- When the heart chakra is open one becomes committed in their duties and responsibilities.
- Once the energy reaches this level, both the feminine and masculine qualities of the mind are properly understood.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – 9 Days – Module 1 – Nada Yoga, Vedic Sound Chanting Mantra + Module 2 – Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training In Goa, Rishikesh, India – A certified sound healing therapy course which teaches you, how to practice and teach meditation techniques from Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy, Nada Yoga, Sacred Sounds, Vibration healing, Vedic Sounds chanting, Mantra immersion and Chakras Mantras.This Nada Yoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Training is exclusively designed for Tibetan singing bowls therapy healers, Alternative healers, Yoga meditation teachers, Tarot reader, Reiki Healers, Life Coach, Holistic health practitioners, and all other light healing workers.More Info About Nada Yoga Teacher Training Goa India.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Mandrem, Arambol Beach, Goa, India
- RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course In North Goa, India -Prices are inclusive of Food, Shared Accommodation, all training manuals, airport pickup and Yoga Alliance Certificate. – More Info Yin Yoga Teacher Training goa India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India – 4 Days – Tibetan Singing Bowls – Sound Healing Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, North Goa, India – A Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy With Seven Chakras Bowls & Sound Healing Meditations Techniques.Course Objective: To understand the core principles of Sound Healing and Meditation, get the experience of practicing Sound Healing Meditations and learn to apply the knowledge to conduct Sound healing sessions and workshops.More Info Singing Bowls Sound Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – Offers 11-Day Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training for Certified Master Level Sound Healing Therapists, North Goa, India Main Aim, Objective and Goals of Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training:This Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Therapist Training is designed in such a way that Master Level Certified Singing Bowl Therapists, will learn how to train others to become Tibetan Singing Bowls Healers. Learn the art of leading, teaching and certifying others through a Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training workshop. The increasing interest for Sound Healers comes from the rising consumer interest and awareness of alternative medicine and wellness programs.For More Info Master Sound Healing Training india
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India upcoming 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa, India This 100 Hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa India – A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More. Meditation Teacher Training school India