Learn Simple Easy Meditation Techniques How To Open & Balance Your Vishuddhi Throat Chakra
Simple Easy Practical Meditation Techniques Guide Learn How To Open & Balance Your Vishuddhi Throat (Fifth) Chakra
By Shiva Girish Modern Chakra Therapy Meditation Master
Fifth Chakra – Throat Chakra
Traditional Name: Vishuddhi Chakra
- Throat Chakra.
Traditional name: Vishuddhi Chakra.
Layer: Etheric layer.
Location: Hollow of Throat
Ruling planet: Mercury.
Related body parts: respiratory organs; thyroid gland.
Sound: “EYE” (EEEYE)
The Sanskrit word “Vishuddhi” mean’s purification. “Shuddhi” means cleansing and “Vishuddhi” means complete purification. In this chakra one starts speaking the truth with thoughtfulness, discrimination, honesty, and fearlessness. Through this chakra, one can influence people with peaceful speech. When this chakra is open and balanced, one can share their state of mind with others while nourishing the other’s mind through good words. Since all relationships rely on truthful, open, direct communication, this is the prime chakra to make relationships harmonious in your life. With calm thoughts, an open heart, and with clear, effective communication, this chakra is related to freedom. Until this chakra is fully active there are feelings of restrictions, anxiousness and lack of freedom. When this chakra is blocked it is common for throat problems to manifest.
- Uphold honesty and sincerity in all activities
- Listen with patience
- Communicate truthfully
- Express words through the centre of will power
When The Throat Chakra Is Open:
- You feel comfortable and satisfied by speaking the truth.
- One acts with the power of the own will with self-confidence.
- Patience is developed; as a result, one can compassionately listen to other people’s problems.
- It makes you feel flowing creative expression. A sense of being co-creator with the divine.
- You feel contentment and entered your mind in the present.
- You have a good sense of timing and you can be a good speaker with having pleasant voice & good communicator.
- You become expressive and prolific.
- It makes you understanding of spiritual concepts.
When The Throat Chakra Is Closed:
- You are scared to talk.
- You do not express what you feel and what you need.
- You have an attitude that you do not want to upset other people.
- You may have a sore throat as a physical manifestation.
- You feel fear of power and Ecstasy.
- It’s leading to frustration and a feeling of being a victim in life and out of tune with one’s life purpose.
- You become Self-righteous. Overly talkative.
- You become timid, overly quiet, inconsistent and unreliable.
More Characteristics of The Throat Chakra:
- It is the highest realm of individuality in a human being.
- This chakra represents purity.
- • At this stage, thoughts and words have become the same.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – 9 Days – Module 1 – Nada Yoga, Vedic Sound Chanting Mantra + Module 2 – Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training In Goa, Rishikesh, India – A certified sound healing therapy course which teaches you, how to practice and teach meditation techniques from Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy, Nada Yoga, Sacred Sounds, Vibration healing, Vedic Sounds chanting, Mantra immersion and Chakras Mantras.This Nada Yoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Training is exclusively designed for Tibetan singing bowls therapy healers, Alternative healers, Yoga meditation teachers, Tarot reader, Reiki Healers, Life Coach, Holistic health practitioners, and all other light healing workers.More Info About Nada Yoga Teacher Training Goa India.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Mandrem, Arambol Beach, Goa, India
- RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course In North Goa, India -Prices are inclusive of Food, Shared Accommodation, all training manuals, airport pickup and Yoga Alliance Certificate. – More Info Yin Yoga Therapy Training goa India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India – 4 Days – Tibetan Singing Bowls – Sound Healing Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, North Goa, India – A Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy With Seven Chakras Bowls & Sound Healing Meditations Techniques.Course Objective: To understand the core principles of Sound Healing and Meditation, get the experience of practicing Sound Healing Meditations and learn to apply the knowledge to conduct Sound healing sessions and workshops.More Info Singing Bowls Sound Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India upcoming 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa, India This 100 Hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa India – A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More. Meditation Training school India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – Offers 11-Day Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training for Certified Master Level Sound Healing Therapists, North Goa, India Main Aim, Objective and Goals of Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training:This Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Therapist Training is designed in such a way that Master Level Certified Singing Bowl Therapists, will learn how to train others to become Tibetan Singing Bowls Healers. Learn the art of leading, teaching and certifying others through a Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training workshop. For More Info Master Sound Healing Training india