Learn Simple Easy Meditation Techniques How To Open & Balance Your Ajna Third Eye Chakra
Simple Easy Practical Meditation Techniques Guide Learn How To Open & Balance Your Ajna Third Eye Chakra
By Shiva Girish Modern Chakra Therapy Meditation Master
Sixth Chakra – (Third Eye Chakra)
(Traditional Name: Ajna Chakra)
- Third Eye.
Traditional Name: Ajna Chakra.
Layer: The “Third Eye” is the celestial.
Location: Between the eyebrows.
Ruling planet: Jupiter.
Related glands: Pituitary Gland.
In Sanskrit “Ajna” means “perception.” This chakra is closely related with psychic abilities and is beyond individual consciousness. Allowing you to step outside yourself and into the greater consciousness of the universe, it gives abilities such as precognition and telepathy. One develops powerful intuition, which is trustable, reflecting the self in others, etc. This chakra is the abode of the intellectual power. There is a great insight at this state. Control over one’s memory, concentration, etc. happens at this point. Telepathic ability, perceiving the subtlety of the cosmos, clairvoyance, etc. is manifested. Sometimes, one has the vision of future events, activities, or situations. This chakra is supremely important to fostering intelligence and understanding of the universe. Only by gaining control over this chakra, one can experience the full potential and strength of the mind and the all-pervading cosmic consciousness. At this stage of consciousness, one can use the power of all-pervading cosmic mind through the individual mind.
- Intuitive Mind
- Trusting your own intuition
- Psychic creativity and telepathic talents
- Visualization of one’s self and of the future
When The Third Eye Chakra Is Open:
- Intuition guides you throughout life
- You listen and trust your intuition. As a result, you are able to take action with confidence.
- One develops powerful intuition, which is trustable.
- One has fully developed self-confidence and is completely driven by their inner power.
- One is not influenced by external activities or forces.
- Intuitive, in tune with the rhythm of life,
- You have balanced sleeping and waking.
- It gives you a clear sense of direction in life.
- It gives you a sense of unity.
- It makes your body and soul pure.
- It arises as a propensity to be a healer and or a deep meditative.
- You can guide others.
- It makes you not afraid of death.
- You feel not attached to material things.
- You can experience telepathy.
When The Third Eye Chakra Is Closed:
- You feel that there is no connection between you and your intuition.
- You feel that you are spiritually lost or without purpose
- There is a feeling of frustration and an assumption that something went wrong.
- You feel that others have intuition, but that you do not.
- You feel spiritual sleep.
- You do not aware of the tremendous potential of life.
- You feel insomnia, fear of death and phobias.
- You feel lethargy and stress.
- You become a non-assertive & undisciplined.
- Your will power is weakened.
- It makes you feel extreme sensitivity to the feelings (energy) of others.
More Characteristics of the Third Eye Chakra:
- In the path of the spiritual journey, intuition directs each and every step.
- Rather than a feeling there is a strong belief that there is an inner truth.
- This chakra is also known as the chakra of “authority” or of “order.” One becomes the authority, the master of all the qualities possessed by the lower chakras.
- When the ego and the impurities disappear at the lower chakras, you have become one with existence.
- At this stage the body or plane is called the Brahma Shareera; the Supreme Body.
- Feeling of “being” ceases – one completely mergers with the cosmic consciousness. No lines or distinctions are drawn between self and others.
- Divine consciousness is perceived and experienced here.
- At this stage in a spiritual journey, nothing else needs to be searched for other than the further state of Samadhi.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – 9 Days – Module 1 – Nada Yoga, Vedic Sound Chanting Mantra + Module 2 – Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training In Goa, Rishikesh, India – A certified sound healing therapy course which teaches you, how to practice and teach meditation techniques from Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy, Nada Yoga, Sacred Sounds, Vibration healing, Vedic Sounds chanting, Mantra immersion and Chakras Mantras.This Nada Yoga Vedic Sounds Mantra Chanting Training is exclusively designed for Tibetan singing bowls therapy healers, Alternative healers, Yoga meditation teachers, Tarot reader, Reiki Healers, Life Coach, Holistic health practitioners, and all other light healing workers.More Info About Nada Yoga Teacher Training Goa India.
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Mandrem, Arambol Beach, Goa, India
- RYS 200 Hours Certified Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course In North Goa, India -Prices are inclusive of Food, Shared Accommodation, all training manuals, airport pickup and Yoga Alliance Certificate. – More Info Yin Yoga Teacher Training goa India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India – 4 Days – Tibetan Singing Bowls – Sound Healing Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh, North Goa, India – A Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy With Seven Chakras Bowls & Sound Healing Meditations Techniques.Course Objective: To understand the core principles of Sound Healing and Meditation, get the experience of practicing Sound Healing Meditations and learn to apply the knowledge to conduct Sound healing sessions and workshops.More Info Singing Bowls Sound Training India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India upcoming 100 Hours Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa, India This 100 Hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course In Rishikesh, Goa India – A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More. Meditation Teacher Training school India
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram Yoga Meditation Sound Healing School India Offers – Offers 11-Day Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training for Certified Master Level Sound Healing Therapists, North Goa, IndiaA premier opportunity to be part of an emerging and popular trend in the world. Shiva Girish, Founder of Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation & Sound Healing School, believes the world needs more Sound Healers. Tibetan Sound Bowl Therapy Healing is growing rapidly in Asia, Europe, UK and in the USA. There is an increasing demand from Sound Healers in the world and a lack of certified Sound Healing Therapists. This program is aimed at allowing advanced and experienced Sound Healers to certify others as Sound Bowl Therapists to meet the level of demand.For More Info Master Sound Healing Training india