Meditation Teacher Training Course Koh Phangan Thailand
For Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation School offer seven days 50 hours Meditation Teacher Training
Certification Course In Koh Phangan, Thailand
With Shiva Girish
7 Days – 50 hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course in koh phangan, Thailand With Shiva Girish ( Modern New Age Tantra Yoga & Meditation Master)
A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More.
Date: Monday 7th may until Sunday 13th may 2018.
What’s included In Training – Accommodation for 7 nights with Private Non A/C Room with attached bathroom with hot water Shower (Single Occupancy only)
Location: The Sanctuary Thailand, Haad Tien, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani, Thailand
Would you like to earn a living through teaching meditation while giving the gift of improved health, better relationship, inner peace, and fulfillment in life?
Become an inspiring, trusted and effective teacher or mentor trained to teach modern scientifically proven, time-tested Active Passive meditation Techniques with Satyam Shivam Sundaram led With Shiva Girish ( Modern New Age Tantra Yoga & Meditation Master)
Learn How To Design 1 day or 2 days meditation workshop Or seminar?
Learn How to design a combined workshop with Yoga Asanas, Pranamaya, Passive Meditation and Active Dynamic Meditation.
Learn how to balance theory part, Actual practice, closing time for the session.
To Make you Confident to lead various styles of Charka energy healing meditation sessions and workshops.
Prepare you to be Efficient to accommodate groups and conduct one-on-one Healing sessions.
Plan, organize and lead Chakra Healing workshops and retreats.
Training location is At – The Sanctuary Thailand Spa Resort.Haad Tien Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand.
A unique beachfront resort sits between the sandy shores of Haad Tien Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand. Its surrounded by a magical coconut grove and backed onto the hillside jungle. No roads, traffic or chaotic streets. Just nature, tranquility and good vibes. They are easily accessible by a 5-minute long-tail boat ride from Haad Rin Beach.
Who can join this Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course?
Minimum criteria to apply for this training is you must be a certified
Yoga Teacher, Meditation practitioner, counseling professional, or an
who has some level of understanding about Yoga Meditation Healing Therapies.
Reason – Why should you join this 50 hours certified meditation training?
You are looking forward to transforming your life through meditation.
Teaching meditation dramatically increases energy level and makes you healthy in body and spirit.
One who has a serious interest in practicing meditation and Yoga and feel a strong inclination towards sharing your experience with other spiritual seekers.
You are eager to learn from experienced Meditation master and fellow students as well as share your wisdom and insights for the benefit of all Creation.
You are interested in taking control of your body, mind, heart, and life and consider empowering other people through sharing your experience, love, and knowledge as your future career.
Happiness, Peace Of mind and Bliss is the goal; meditation is the means
Who cannot join our Meditation Training Program:
People younger than 18 or older than 65 years.
People addicted to alcohol or drugs of any kind.
People suffering severe depressions and anxiety or people on
medication to ease these conditions.
People are suffering from major health conditions.
People are recovering from surgeries or serious health problems.
Psychic Medium healers who channel energies & angels during meditation are also not allowed to apply for this training.
Self Responsibility & Caution:
Meditation might bring out suppressed emotions, past traumatic experiences, feelings of guilt, sadness, etc. This is a part of the transformational process. If you are not yet ready to face these problems, it is not the time for you to apply for the course.
Meditation practice uncovers the true self in its purest form, if you are not ready to accept yourself as you are, please apply for the course later, when you are emotionally and mentally prepared.
- What do get In Meditation Teacher Training In return for your commitment:
- You will spend seven days filled with the bliss of meditation.
- You will receive authentic teachings from the renowned meditation Masters.
- You will discover your inner strength and potential.
- You will practice, learn, teach, be inspired by your fellow trainees and teachers and share your inspiration in return.
- You will deeply connect with your true Self.
- You will learn to understand your body and learn a lot about it.
- You will become more confident and learn to trust yourself.
- You will take your spiritual practice to a new level.
- You will learn to express yourself honestly and clearly.
- You will learn how enhances concentration, memory, and learning ability Through varies meditation practice,
- You Will Learn How to Design 1 days meditation workshop Combined workshop with Dance Therapy Yoga Asanas, Pranamaya, Passive Meditation and Active Dynamic Meditation.
- You will learn how to balance body preparation, theory part preparation, Actual practice, closing time for the session.
After completing 50 hours certified Meditation Teacher Training Program, you will gain:
- A certificate of completion that acknowledges your commitment, skill, and qualification to teach transformative mindfulness and active-passive meditation, chakra healing therapy sessions and workshops.
- A Skills necessary to teach different active-passive meditation techniques to various audiences.
- Knowledge and experience in guiding group and private meditation sessions.
- Experience each chakra balance meditation techniques and understanding of their application.Bring more clarity, positive attitude, and peace of mind in life.
- Discovery of inner creativity, self-confidence, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understanding of the effects of various chakra healing meditation techniques on mental, emotional and physical states, which will help you to approach your students individually and guiding them towards overall well-being and happiness.
- You will take your personal spiritual practice to a new level. By teaching, chakra healing will improve your communication skills, and you will start to speak from your heart center.
- A clear deeper understanding and acceptance of yourself and a chance to change the direction of your own life.
- Experience of leading different meditation techniques and understanding of their application.
- Personal well-being, clarity, positive attitude and peace of mind.
- A clear understanding of the fundamental principles of meditation practices popular with Eastern and Western practitioners.
- Understanding of the effects of various meditation techniques on mental, emotional and physical states, which will help you to approach your students individually, guiding them towards overall wellbeing and happiness.
Overview of 7 Days 50 hours Meditation Teacher Training Program:
- An intensive weekly schedule which includes meditation theory and practice.
- Daily practice of various passive-active meditation techniques.
- Detailed and in-depth instructions on active and passive meditation techniques.
- Detailed study of different meditation traditions, which will help to understand the development of meditation techniques over centuries.
- Meditation techniques taught during each course vary according to the groups’ interests and available teachers.
- The training presents an opportunity to become a part of an exceptional spiritual community and start life-long friendships rooted in the shared experience of learning, sharing and growing during the seven days of the program.
What Answer You Will Get During 50 hours Meditation Teacher Training
- Learn How to Lead session with making your goal, intention, and objective clear what you want to achieve from meditation?
- Learn How To Design one-day meditation workshop seminar?
- You will Learn How to design a combined workshop with Yoga Asanas, Pranamaya, chakra healing meditations, active-Passive Meditation and Active Dynamic Meditation.
- Learn how to balance theory part, Actual practice, closing time for the session.
- To Make you Confident to lead various styles of Charka energy healing meditation sessions and workshops.
- Prepare you to be Efficient to accommodate groups and conduct one-on-one Healing sessions.
- Plan, organize and lead Chakra Healing workshops and retreats.
- When to meditate Is it better to meditate in early morning or night time?
- How to start meditating? How long until I see some results?
- How long should be meditation session? What’s the ideal session duration?
- Which meditation technique should you do? Or Should you stick to one or try many?
- What to do when student’s body itches during meditation session? Or when students mind keeps playing many songs?
- Learn & Understand the difference between features of what you offer & benefits for students are looking for normally which not spoken directly.
- Learn How to design short 30 minutes taster sessions.
Learn & understand what are common obstacles to meditation and how you can overcome it?
- Learn How to lead sessions to balance mind to create stillness, stability, and harmony between mind-body actions?
- How to Release repressed emotions & tensions from to allow prana to flow freely?
- Learn How to understand what are the core desires of the group to be part of meditation workshops.
- Learn How to lead meditation sessions on How to open the heart chakra of the group.
50 hours Meditation Training Program syllabus:
- Application and benefits of active-passive meditation for health, healing, well-being and spiritual growth.
- Anatomy and physiology applied to meditation.
- Types of meditation – passive – active dynamic meditations –dance therapy, Vedic mantras, chakra healing therapy meditations, therapeutic healing meditations with its benefits.
- Understand characteristics of when chakra are open and when chakra are blocked.
- A detailed understanding of each Chakra their corresponding with the body, location, glands, physical organs, emotions, colors, etc. Introduction to seven bodies.
- Understanding needs & requirement of modern world people with relation to meditation.
- Learn How to Lead session with making your goal, intention, and objective clear what you want to achieve from meditation.
Understanding on how to lead and handle big groups.
- Understanding on how to combined the workshop with any alternative therapy, Chakra Healing Therapy, Yoga Asanas, Pranamaya, Passive Meditation and Active Dynamic Meditation.
Basic principles and traditions of active-passive meditation.
Steps to develop a deep meditation practice and the part of a diet in it.
- proper guidelines with modern, proven meditation techniques to help your student’s progress in their practice.
- Obstacles meditation practitioners meet and ways to overcome it.
Structuring and planning meditation classes & meditation therapy workshops.
- Ethics and skills for meditation teachers.
Establishing yourself as a meditation teacher.
Daily Schedule For Meditation Training
|Healthy Vegetarian Breakfast||8:00||8:30|
|First Session (2 Hours)||8:30||10:30|
|30 Minutes Break||10:30||11:00|
|Second Session (2 Hours)||11:00||13:00|
|Lunch & Rest Time||13:00||15:00|
|Third Session (2 Hours)||15:00||17:00|
(1 Hours 45 minutes)
- 7 Days – 50 hours Certified Meditation Teacher Training Certification Course in koh phangan, Thailand With Shiva Girish ( Modern New Age Tantra Yoga & Meditation Master)
- A Certified Training Based On Passive – Active Dynamic Meditation Techniques, Mindfulness Meditations, Seven Chakra Healing Therapy, Rhythmic Breathing, Sacred Sound Healing Thought Mantras, Tantra Yoga Kriyas & Expressive Dance Movements And More.
- Date: Monday 7th may until Sunday 13th may 2018.
- What’s included In Training – Accommodation for 7 nights with Private Non A/C Room with attached bathroom with hot water Shower (Single Occupancy only)
- Blog Link for Last meditation teacher training Blog 1 – Meditation Teacher Training Blog 2
- Link for last 7 Years Workshops, Retreats & Training By Shiva Girish
- Watch Meditation Techniques Videos By Shiva Girish For Healers & Yoga Meditation Teachers.
- Location: The Sanctuary Thailand, Haad Tien, Koh Phangan, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Regular Residencial Course Price For Single Occupancy In Deluxe Room : €625 Euros – Early Birds Discount 100€ Euros.
- Non-Residencial Course Price: €500 Euros – Early Birds Discount 100€ Euros.
- Booking Confirmation Fee 300 Euros – Rest payment On arrival – Payment Option By Paypal
- if you have any questions feel free to message us on whatsapp +917888206883