Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation School Located in india offers comprehensively structured meditation training to practitioners who wish to deepen their knowledge and meditation practice. With various courses, workshops and retreats aimed at providing authentic and well-explained learning experience of various ancient meditation and healing techniques. Since, at Satyam Shivam Sundaram, we delve into all kinds of techniques from the very basic level, no prior experience is required to be a part of any of the programs offered here.
You can enrol yourself in our programs at our centres located at various locations all over India, mainly in Rishikesh, North Goa and Dharamshala. Here is brief information about all our centre locations:
Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation Centre In Rishikesh:
Also known as the “World Capital Of Yoga and Meditation ”, Rishikesh is considered as a paradise for spiritual seekers and dedicated students for yoga, meditation, and alternative healing. A peaceful city with many temples, ashrams on the banks of the holy Ganges River, Rishikesh emerged on the world map ever since the Beatles set foot on this holy land. Thousands of international travellers visit here every year to practice yoga, learn meditation and gain spiritual knowledge about Hindu culture.
Click here to learn more about upcoming Training in Rishikesh Centre.
Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation Centre In Dharamshala:
A heaven for backpackers and students of Buddhism, Dharamshala provides all sorts of activities and places to make anyone fall in love with this place. Surrounded by the mighty Himalayas, pleasant weather all year round, spiritual vibes, Buddhist chants echoing in the valley, the food, the culture; everything feels positive and surreal. It’s a whole world in itself. An almost-perfect one at that!
Home of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala is more than just a weekend getaway. The true essence of this place lies in its people and to be able to experience that one must spend some time here and absorb the positive energy and vibes of the place.
Click here to learn more.
Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation Centre In Arambol, North Goa:
Arambol beach in North Goa to experience lively, musical, hippie-kind of lifestyle among people from all over the world for whom Arambol is like a home away from home. The positive vibes, the simplicity, the kindness and the friendliness will make you fall in love with this place at first sight.
Here you can find cheap accommodation and affordable restaurants, which will not make a huge hole in your budget, and you can spend as much time as you want doing your favorite activities; be it Yoga, Meditation, music and cooking classes or if you are seeking relaxed and peaceful time away from your busy schedule.
Click here to learn more Goa Centre.
If you want to strengthen their meditation practices, gain more confidence while organising their workshops and classes and garner respect and love by improving lives of others who are seeking benefits from Meditation, then join our exclusive internship program.
What we offer:
- Daily two or more yoga meditation or any other therapy sessions happening in the centre.
- Participation in the Weekend Workshops Intensives with Shiva Girish.
- Manuals With Step-By-Step Guide For Different Meditation Techniques along with CDs.
- A Scholarship Certificate About This Meditation Training Program.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Any Style Yoga teacher and an Alternative healer or a therapist.
- Photographers and Videographers.
- Writers, Bloggers, and other creatively active people.
- Someone who can do English to any other language content translation of content.
- People experienced in Social Media Marketing or promotion.
- People with good marketing and promotional skills.
- Meditative musicians or sound healers.
- Someone who is seeking experience in Team Management and Event Organization.
- People who are energetic and enjoy working with a cohesive team.
What Do We expect:
- Their presence during every session related to all workshops and retreats.
- A positive outlook and constructive feedback about the program, students, and teacher.
- Receiving new students as they arrive at the centre at the beginning of their course.
- Helping teachers and organizers on the orientation day.
Click here to learn more about our Internship Program.