What are the Cautions & Warnings while giving Individual sound healing session?
For Sound Healers What are the Cautions & Warnings while giving Individual sound healing session?
Article By : Shiva Girish
in present world there are so many so called sound healer who don’t have proper professional sound healing training with understanding about human body related issues & diseases. on top they get excited and try to do work with all kinds of people without having any consequences which client can face due to power of vibrational sound healing with contact of human body.
below is the guidelines with some key points following this can help sound healers on there path.
- make sure you do not use sound healing instruments on the body during pregnancy, especially during the first 12 weeks.
- If some one have epilepsy, don’t do Individual sound healing session, ask your clients to consult with doctor.
to ensure that he or she has right anti-epileptic medication and are in no danger of seizure from sound vibrations.
- Don’t do contact method healing and put singing bowls around cheat or back side of implanted heart pacemaker, stent or shunt.
- Do not use singing bowls on In acute inflammations and tumors.
- Do not use singing bowls on any thick vein thrombosis in the leg or open wounds.
- In case of client with carotid atherosclerosis avoid the area around the neck.
- Do not use singing bowls on with client who just whent through Post-surgery before the sutures removed and the scar not fully closed & healed.
- Don’t do to session on People with DBS (a deep brain stimulation device).
- Don’t to session on clients with directly on inflamed joints and veins.
- Don’t to session on clients with the case of inflammatory skin disorders.
- Don’t to session on clients with client with case of other inflammatory processes associated with fever.
- Don’t to session on clients with *Scar treatment, Polyneuropathy,Hemiparesis, Rehabilitation after neurological diseases,
- Don’t to session on clients with client with suffering severe depressions and anxiety or people on
medication to ease these conditions.
Self Responsibility – Caution & Understanding for Sound Healers
Some times before even you start the sessions you might sense that this session can be profound for client based on your discussion about what your client has come to receive this session and what he or she like to heal, based on if they ask to pay more attention on specific part of body, Some times Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound healing sessions can or might bring out suppressed emotions, past traumatic experiences, feelings of guilt, sadness, etc. This is a part of the transformational process. in this case you tell the client that some times these sessions can bring unwanted repressed emotions out so possible that you might feels some past stories emotions come surface to be released, this is why we call is Sound Healing Sessions.
- after session clients might start to cry and that’s completely normal.
- after session clients might want to be silent or had some past event memory or even past life realization come during session, this can happen even to a non believer even in first session, as a sound healer you sense and with your sharing speaking you can explain what them possible out come after session what people feel, this can make your client more comfortable they can express more freely.
- Its always better to ask client to share what happening now, ask them what you feel, what did you released, some times body decides to release some thing or emotional which more important to release today, so client receive & heal what they what but that was needed.
- Some times client might feel specific body part shaking this is sign of trauma release, dont worry about it.
- Body preparation or Heart Opening Sound Healing meditation few minutes before session is highly suggested which can help After sessions experience to be comfortable in case you feel your client is very emotional.
NOW ITS BETTER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE THE THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS OF SOUND HEALING?
- The Tibetan Singing Bowls can take you to a deep state of relaxation and serenity.
- The bowls can change the energy of the surrounding environment and ourselves. It is an essential tool for space and aura cleansing.
- The sound and the vibration of the bowl has a de-stressing effect on the body. The body releases endorphins and overcomes addiction, pain, fatigue and such issues.
- The Tibetan Singing Bowls produces sound to a frequency that reaches the deepest levels of our physical body and subconscious mind. It helps to reach the root cause of our problems and heal them.
- The bowls unite the body, mind and soul.
- The deep resonances of the bowls are capable of improving the circulation of blood in our bodies. When the beat of the heart matches the rhythmic flow of the bowls, it can slow down and lower blood pressure.
- Tibetan Singing Bowls emit sound that bring a sense of calm in our being. They can thus improve the quality of sleep or cure insomnia.
- The bowls are also well accepted by the body and the mind, making it a very effective tool for therapy.
- The changes in the endocrine system due to the sound and vibrations of the bowls, can bring out a person from anxiety and depression.
- The profound essence of the bowls help to maintain a balance between pain and pleasure.
- The Singing bowls improve our decision making skills, our hold on knowledge, our logic and reasoning
- The bowls also enhance our creativity, imagination and intuition.
- The Tibetan Singing bowls are ideal for meditation, since one can use the sounds and vibrations emitting from the bowls to focus and concentrate.
- The sound create a profound space for self introspection and self-awareness.
Shiva Girish, has certified hundreds of successful sound healers from around the world through 16 Trainings (and counting) that he’s conducted. Students graduating from Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation & Sound Healing School show a very high success rate post graduation, with nearly 99% hosting workshops following their training around the world and contribute to deepening their connections in the energy healing and wellness space.
This Winter Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation & Sound Healing School Offers 11-Day Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training Goa.
Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowls Teachers Teacher Training is intended for those interested in:
- Training others to become Tibetan Singing Bowls Healers.
- Sharing the power of sound healing with people who wish to share sound healing with others.
- Taking your career as an Advanced Master Sound Healing Therapist to the next level.
- Contributing to changing the world through sound healing by making an even bigger and more positive impact in the world by teaching and certifying others as Sound Healing Therapists.
- Scaling your existing business and growing your income to live a life that you are passionate about.
- Entering into the untapped market of an emerging and fast growing business of Sound Bowl Therapy as a Teachers teacher trainer.
Aim, Objective and Goals of Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowl Teachers Teacher Training:
- This Master Level Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Therapist Training is designed in such a way that Master Level Certified Singing Bowl Therapists, will learn how to train others to become Tibetan Singing Bowls Healers.
- Learn the art of leading, teaching and certifying others through a Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Healing Training workshop.
- Deepen your knowledge of the goals, intentions, and objectives of what is achieved through Sound Healing Training.
- Learn to design and lead 3 – 4 day Sound Healing Training workshops.
11 days Master Level Sound Healing Therapist Tibetan Singing Bowls Training Program In North Goa, India
- Dates: Tuesday 20th November until Friday 30st November 2018. (Goa)
- You will be provided quality right content and photos to support Master Level Students to create your own Singing Bowls Training workshop.
- You will receive a Satyam Shivam Sundaram Singing Bowls Training Manual which can be used by in your future certification workshops that you host. – Only one training per year – Limited Seats.
- More information Master Level Sound Healing Therapist Training
*Please note, beginners and those not currently certified as Sound Bowl Therapists are not allowed to join this training program. In case you are beginners please check out following training
9 Days – Module 1 – Nada Yoga, Vedic Sound Chanting Mantra + Module 2 – Tibetan Singing Bowls SoundHealing Training In Goa, Rishikesh, Inda
A certified sound healing therapy course which teaches you, how to practice and teach meditation techniques from Sacred Sound Healing Training Through Tibetan Singing Bowls Therapy, Nada Yoga, Sacred Sounds, Vibration healing, Vedic Sounds chanting, Mantra immersion and Chakras Mantras. More Info About Tibetan Singing Bowls Training.
Wednesday 17th October Until Thursday 25th October 2018. (Goa)
Wednesday 20th February Until Thursday 28th February 2019.(Goa)
Friday 16th March untill Thursday 22nd March 2019. (location North Goa)
Saturday 6th April untill Tuesday 9th April 2019. (Location – Rishikesh)