(A Simple Proven Step-By-Step Manual Guide Of 21 Traditional Indian Tantra Kriya Meditation Techniques To Unfold Spiritual Power, Better Health & Inner Peace Within Individuals)
The innovative book, “The Path Of Kriyas Practice” offers a simple proven step-by-step manual guide of 21 traditional Indian Tantra Yoga Kriya meditation techniques to unfold spiritual power, better health & inner peace within individuals. It can be helpful for a wide range of seekers who want to achieve a better path in life through direct ancient wisdom and spiritual teachings of India.
The author, Shiva Girish, himself is a renowned tantra yoga & meditation teacher who has been conducting classes, workshops and training in various parts of India and abroad for many years. He has learnt these kriyas from many different traditional Hindu Yogis, Sadhus, Gurus and Meditation Masters of India. Kriyas mentioned in this book are drawn and compiled from Kashmir Shaivism- Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, Kriya yoga, Tantra Yoga and Patanjali Yoga Sutra. These same spiritual practices are also the core base of Hinduism. Initially “The Path Of Kriyas Practice” was written for his students that they can practice with proper guidelines without a teacher, This book can be used by modern people, beginners, right through to yoga meditation teachers and therapists as a manual to guide for them in their path of self transformation in daily lives.
This book contains proper guidelines what to do and what not to do, along with common sitting Asanas, Bandhas, Mudras, detailed understanding on seven chakras and each chakra is connected to its corresponding body.
Following are few examples of kriyas you get in this book:
- How to balance seven chakras.
- how to open the heart chakra and to connect with others by compassionate attitude, affection, unconditional Love.
- Release repressed emotions & tensions from to allow prana to flow freely.
- How to develop will power.
- How to balance mind to create stillness, stability and harmony between mind body actions.
- How to open the Innocent mind to tap into childlike Innocence.
- how to release tensions from facial muscles.
- How to enhance the concentration, Memory and mental power of the mind.