Online Pranayama Deep Breathing Meditation Course
May 8, 2020
Introduction To Pranayama Deep Breathing Meditation for Anger, Stress, Anxiety Relief & Achieve Deep Relaxation
- Description: A Session Designed To Unfold Your Spiritual Power & Your Inner Peace.
Learn Deep Breathing Pranayama Techniques to Enhance Vitality, works on stress, anger, anxiety, and depression, find inner peace, contentment and happiness in day to day life.
- The session includes 2 Meditation Ebooks with Over 30 Meditation Techniques & Meditation Music.
- Individual One On One Meditation Meeting Price: 35 €
- Group Meditation Meeting Price: 6 €
- The modern lifestyle which has stressful experiences of life often lead to tense, shallow, quick breathing that deprives the body of oxygen and contributes to fatigue, anxiety, weakened immunity, mental sluggishness, premature ageing, and other unnecessary health issues so by paying attention to your breath, you can change what’s happening in your mind and body. If you want to experience deeper states of calmness and well-being, the key is to develop good breathing habits.
Health Benefits of Pranayama Deep Breathing Meditation
- These fundamental breathing techniques used to boost the body’s ability to heal, and create clarity of mind.
- Learn how the breath impacts the health of the body, mind and overall quality of life.
- You will learn the benefits of conscious breathing, including greater physical health and emotional well-being
Improve your stress management skills by teaching yourself to take deep breaths automatically.
- Decreased stress levels, improved pain tolerance and Enhanced blood oxygenation.
- Deep breathing detoxifies and releases toxins in the body and enhanced gut health.
- Deep breathing lowers blood pressure, reduces tension in the body and Improves digestion.
What are 3 Different types of Online Zoom Meditation Meetings Shiva Girish Will Offer?
1 – Group Meditation Meetings
- ideally one-hour session -scheduled on fixed date/time and specific topic, in which beginners or advance level anybody can join Meetings.
- Group Meditation Ideal Format – If group meditation meeting then opening short preparation techniques, Followed by introduction with practical guidelines, Explanation of meditation techniques, Short history, Health benefits, Demonstration of meditation techniques, Cross-checking of meditation techniques if done correctly, a description of how we can combine this Meditation together with timings, Then Complete Meditation & Relaxation either in sitting position or Lie Down in savasana for Short times, then at the end of session sit down, Closing explanation, Experience feedback, Questions & answers.
2 – Individual One to One Meditation Meeting
- Individual One to One Meditation Meeting – here we provide related meditation list of benefits, based on the client’s needs & requirement meditation techniques will be given, (Meditation music, Meditation techniques E-Book for Self Study Practice)
- Individual One on One Meditation Ideal Format – For Individual One on One meditation meeting opening of a session with discussion, understanding clear points about needs & the requirement of students wants, Then short preparation techniques, Followed by the introduction with practical guidelines, Explanation of meditation techniques, Short history, Health benefits, Demonstration of Meditation techniques, Cross-checking of meditation techniques if done correctly, explanation of how we combine these meditations together with timings, Then Complete Meditation & Relaxation either in sitting position or Lie Down in savasana for Short times, then in the end of session sit down, Closing explanation, Experience feedback and Questions & answers. After session customizes PDF with meditation technique + E-book + Related Meditation Music will be given for personal self-practice, Generally to complete the circle it has to be 2 sessions or 3 sessions in the gap to one or two weeks.
3 – Dedicated Group Meditation Meetings
For Yoga Meditation Wellness Studio Group, School Education Institutions Group –
Corporate Mindfulness Group, Health Fitness Club Group
- Dedicated Group Meditation Meetings – Ideally one hour or 90 minutes session -Scheduled on different Date/Time fixed by the group or institution who have requested to conduct a meditation meeting, especially for their own group.
How Can i Know more About Upcoming Meditation Meeting?
Yes, we will continue to post Workshops & Meditation meeting to our calendar. We will be happy to hear from all participants about which times and topics they would like to see on the future schedule.
- To Request appointment, Time & Dates & pricing for the Zoom Meditation Meeting – please WhatsApp on +917888206883 or E-mail us: email@example.com
- To Know More Information About Online Zoom Meeting Guidelines
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.