Online Yoga Meditation Breathing Meditation Techniques Course For Beginners
A Complete Of Science Of (Prana) Breathing Along With Step By Step 11 Breathing Techniques & Pranayamas Designed To Unfold Your Spiritual Power & Your Inner Peace.
(Breastwork: Pranayama Techniques to Enhance Vitality, works on stress, anger, anxiety, and depression, find inner peace, contentment and happiness in day to day life)
Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation School offers certified Online Breathing Meditation.
Modern lifestyle which has stressful experiences of life often lead to tense, shallow, quick breathing that deprives the body of oxygen and contributes to fatigue, anxiety, weakened immunity, mental sluggishness, premature aging, and other unnecessary health issues so by paying attention to your breath, you can change what’s happening in your mind and body. If you want to experience deeper states of calmness and well-being, the key is to develop good breathing habits.
Conscious deep breathing, known as pranayama, has been used by people for thousands of years to improve physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
With the help of this online course you will be fully, and deeply, allowing experiencing the flow of vital life-force energy to every cell in your body.
There are three foundational pranayama practices:
THREE-PART BREATHING | Dirga Pranayama
- Engages the full capacity of the lungs and increases the supply of oxygen to the body
- Brings more health, vitality, and well-being to the entire mind-body physiology
- Reduces stress and anxiety while focusing the mind on the present moment
- VICTORIOUS BREATH | Ujjayi
- This breathing will calm and energize your mind and body.
- Releases feelings of frustration and irritation.
- Stabilized your cardiorespiratory system
- RELAXING BREATH | Nadi Shodhana
- Clears all your emotional blockages and wash all toxins.
- Infuses the mind-body system with steady energy and oxygen
- Also, works on the nervous system.
- Helps to harmonize the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- This online breathing meditation ( Breathwork: Pranayama Techniques to Enhance Vitality,) you’ll get immediate access to these teachings so you can begin whenever you’re ready and move through each lesson at your own pace.
Who Can Take This Online Pranayama Breathing Meditation Course for Beginners – Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those who want to experience calmness and peace in their Physical and Mental health.
- This is best for Yoga Teachers/ Practitioners who want to reach the deep in their Yoga practice and also it will add a lot to your teaching.
- People who believe that their life purpose is to help and spread peace to the creation.
- Any healer or a therapist like Yoga teachers, energy therapists and all other light workers, those who believe that their purpose in life is to guide and help people on their spiritual journey and heal them to spread peace and harmony in the world.
- For any meditators to achieve deeper states of relaxation.
- Also, it will help one to sit for longer periods of time, and improves the quality of meditation.
- These breathing techniques can help to reduce stress, create a calm mind and healthy body.
- It is for anyone who wants peaceful, aware mind and a vibrant, healthy body.
- Anyone who wants to use pranayama to balance their body.
- By this, you can come to your center point and release all pain and stress in your body.
- It is very good for beginners rather than practitioners because of its valuable insights and information.
- If you suffer brain fog, monkey mind, and constant thinking chatter then this course will help you in all way.
- Anyone who understands the importance of the shift in the consciousness of the human kind towards awareness and peace and wish to contribute to it spreading love and light.
- If you deal with stress and anxiety then this will be very helpful.
- If someone went through some challenging time in their life and now want to become guides for giving the transformation experiences to others.
- Facing chronic pain and muscle tension on a daily basis then these breathing techniques will release all.
- In the problems like asthma, COPD or chronic sinus infections these breathing techniques play an important role.
- People who feel they are inclined towards compassion.
- It will increase the level of focus and clarity of your brain.
What Is Requirements
Anyone who is new to pranayama or at a beginner level of breathing practice. The only requirement for this course is the desire to learn how to beautifully the power of the breath releases stress, cultivate health, and become more open to expanded peace and awareness.
What will you Learn In This Online Pranayama Breathing Meditation Course for Beginners?
- In this course, you will learn the skills and techniques to manage breathing-related health conditions.
- A deep understanding of common misconceptions about breathing and breathing physiology.
- It will help you to understand your body and its response to healthy functioning also what goes wrong when breathing is “dysfunctional”.
- Understand the how to breath as per your design by resetting the brain’s automated breathing response.
- How to apply these breathing techniques into a daily practice.
- By both western and yogic perspective. Understand the relationship between the breath, energy mind and body.
- Master three foundational yogic breathing (pranayama) practices
- Choose your right breathing technique to support your needs.
- Explore how conscious breathing strengthens your body’s innate intelligence
- Learn a breathing technique that is scientifically proven to increase oxygen to the brain, decrease tension and stress, and relieve pain instantly.
- Train your brain to tell your body to breathe better all the time.
- Train their brains to make Focused Breathing a natural habit.
- These fundamental breathing techniques used to boost the body’s ability to heal, and create clarity of mind.
- You will discover the self-confidence, inner creativity.
- It will help you to understand the mind body connection and how to achieve it.
- Learn how the breath impacts the health of the body, mind and overall quality of life.
- It will change your state of mind.
- You will learn the benefits of conscious breathing, including greater physical health and emotional well-being
- Experience the gifts of present moment awareness
- Improve your stress management skills by teaching yourself to take deep breaths automatically.
- Improve Efficiency.
- Eliminate Brain Fog with Focused Breathing.
- This breathing will release stress and anxiety from the body.
- You will feel relaxation, calmness and soothe your thoughts, mood, and mind.
- It will relieve all the muscle tensions.
- Increase the level of oxygen in your body.
- You will find the deeper breathing practice that feels like a natural way of living, the also powerful pathway to self-awareness and joyful life.
- A deeper understanding of how breathing techniques eliminate the chronic stress which is the cause of illness, anxiety, insomnia, addiction, and obesity.
- Let go will become easy for things which you can’t control in your life or which is not possible in your life with complete awareness and acceptance.
- It controls the respiratory rate.
- Increases exercise tolerance.
- Immunity improves based on how much focus is gathered.
- It is very good for people with high blood pressure.
- Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress.
- Blood and body get proper oxygen.
- Enhances energy, strength, and vigor.
- Breathing helps blood pressure to be controlled along with the heart rate, which improves the longevity of life.
- Decreases muscle tension.
- Improved flow of air to the lungs resulting in easier breathing.
- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
- With the proper breathing techniques many emotional blockages are released, when you are less stressed and have no emotional blocks, you seem younger, more carefree and vital.
- Help’s you to organize your body is a positive way.
- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
What do You get from This Online Pranayama Breathing Meditation Course for Beginners?
- Once you will enroll you will get exclusive access to our teaching from Shiva Girish of Satyam Shivam Sundaram. Also, Supplemental materials providing instructions in three different pranayama techniques to calm the body and mind with Six-month access to all course materials
- You will get to know the physiology of breathing.
- A Demonstration of creating a breathing routine and methods for controlling your breathing and identify why this may be necessary.
- Knowledge how breathing can affect emotional health.
- You will get to understand the basics of breathing, meditation, and Yoga.
- Practicing giving voice to your breathing.
- Understanding of the effects of various breathing meditation techniques on mental, emotional and physical states, which will help you to approach people whom you will teach this practice for guiding them towards overall well-being and happiness.
- Receive expert guidance on the practical aspects of breathing meditation – including how to sit, when to meditate, how long to meditate, how to time your meditation, and how to handle experience and interruptions during practice.
What is Prana?
Prana is the vital energy that supports all the living beings in this universe. Regulating this prana and bringing control over it is called Pranayama. In Sanskrit, “pra” is a constant and “an” means movement. So, “praan” is the constant movement. Prana is the force that energize the vital energy within us and the one that initiates the flow of prana, the life force. Same pranic energy is behind the rising of thoughts in consciousness. It is this pranic energy that manifests as multiples. One among the outer manifestations is the breath that sustains the life of all living beings. To make the breathing efficient, Pranayama is practiced. This makes the pranic energy be distributed across the cells in the body. Breathing techniques makes the internal movement of prana efficient that results in the peace of mind and awareness. Clarity of thoughts increases through this exercise.
What is Pranayama? (Pranayama: Breathing)
Pranayama is the ancient art in yogic philosophy to control the Prana or the vital energy scientifically. The practice of pranayama helps one to control the forces of energy that support the life in each one of us. In Sanskrit, prana is “constant movement” and “yama” is exploring the dimension. So, pranayama is the practice to explore the pranic energy already present in the individual.Prayanam is the breathing technique practiced to bring the control over body and mind.
- Hatha yoga is the preparation of pranayama because, before the practice, it is necessary to purify the nadis, the energy channels by performing “shadkarmas”
- Through systematic and conscious breathing, mind can be controlled easily.
- Systematic breathing through nostrils ensures the sufficient supply of oxygen to all the organs in the body.
- Pranayama activates the brain cells, improves the intellectual capacity and brings discrimination.
- Pranayama balances the breath and prana properly so that the body and mind are under the control of the individual.
In Bhagvad Gita too, the Lord explains about the prana that controls the whole universe. “Apana” is the air that goes in; “Prana” is the air that rises up. This inhalation and exhalation process when performed consciously in a systematic way, it becomes Pranayama. This in turn becomes the tool to control the mind. There are advanced techniques in pranayama for knowing the true self residing in each one of us. Inhalation is called as the “Puraka”; Exhalation is “rechaka” and holding the breath is called “kumbhaka”.
What Are Seats of Prana ?
( Prana, Apana, Samana, Udana & Vyana )
The location of prana is the heart in every individual. According to yoga, mind or antakarana has different versions as it goes higher levels by transcending its limitations. They are Manas, Buddhi, Chitta and Ahamkara. Similar to this, prana also has different manifestations or duties in the human body. They are Prana, Apana, Samana, Udana, Vyana. All these pranic forces have their own functions in sustaining the body. In these five, prana and apana are the important ones. While prana is located near the heart, others are located in other parts, according to their functions in the body. Prana is the force that makes us understand what perceive physically, mentally and emotionally. The movement or prana is upside down covering the entire spectrum of the body covering all the bodily functions.
Various forms of prana and their locations:
Apana is located at the anus
Samana in the naval area
Udana in the throat area
Vyana all over the human body
What Is Prana?
What Is Pranayama? (Pranayama: Breathing)
What are Seats Of Prana
What Are Sub Pranas And Their Functions
The Centering Of The Prana
Ida And Pingala Nadis
The Four Methods of Respiration
(High Breathing – Mid Breathing – Low Breathing – Yogic Breathing)
Passive Breathing Meditation Techniques
The Bottom Breath
The Circular Breath
Reverse Belly Breathing
Psychic Tantra Breathing
Nostril vs. Mouth Breathing
Issues Related With Mouth Breathing
Benefits Of Nose Breathing
The Lungs with relation to the Breath
Balancing the two subtle breaths (Prana Vayu and Apana Vayu)
Physiological Effects of Complete Breathing
Fact About Breathing
Do You Know Your Per Minute Breathing Cycle
Healthy Breathing cycle
Breath And Emotions
List Of Sitting Asanas, Mudras & Bandhas You Can Perform While Doing This Breathing Techniques
What is Sukhasana? How to Practice Sukhasana?………………………………………………43
What is Siddhasana? How to Practice Siddhasana? ………………………………..45
What is Vajrasana? How to Practice Sukhasana? …………………………………..46
What is Shavasana? – How to Practice Shavasana? ………………………………….48
What is Chair Sitting Position? How to Practice Chair Sitting Position?……………50
What is Chin Mudra ? How to Practice Chin Mudra?………………………………………….51
What is Jnana Mudra ? How to Practice Jnana Mudra? ……………………………..52
What is Mula Bandha ? ………………………………………………………………….53